captain23
10-15-2004, 01:07 AM
this seems like it could be huge.
bp back playin low end for elves.
and now john also..

damn.
i can not wait for this shit.

this was posted to the circ sys area from john:

Hi Y'all, Sorry to have to pass along bad news, but I don't think we are going to make it up to Asheville for the show on Nov.4th. Elf Power just asked me to go on tour with them in Oct. and Nov. playing reeds and violin to fill in for Laura Carter whose house was hit by a tree. Plus Will is focusing on finishing up the new record, and Pete was having trouble getting away from work on a weeknight. Circulatory System is going to be doing a bunch of touring when the record comes out next spring, so we'll definitely be back to N.C. soon, thanks y'all! john

so....wow....

whos with me.
go elf power!!!!!

channelfan
10-15-2004, 01:32 AM
that all sounds great, but unfortunately, they aren't coming thru austin this time!

everyone who has a chance should check it out though.

Pseudonarcosa
02-09-2005, 04:18 PM
I saw B.P. and Elf Power in St. Louis and it was truely excellent. Although unfortunately that night I learned that my girlfriend has some kind of superhuman touch of narcosis and I spent half their set slumped over one of the tables in a borderline coma. I was ashamed and disappointed afterwards, although I did halfway hear the rest of the show in my dreams.

But, yeah, it was a blast and a half. And one of those rare occasions where an E6 band comes to St. Louis.