PDA

View Full Version : OMG! ULYSSES. ALBUM IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!

deathcabcutie
10-11-2004, 07:20 PM
www.eeniemeenie.com

We're doing a pre-sale and the first 50 people get an autographed silk screen poster, and a CD which has an exclusive Robert Schneider EPK (interview) and some live performances from Sea Level.

Posters go out after the release date (well, when we get them).

The website says we will send out the EPK CD after the release date but I have 10 here, so the first few people will definitely get those right away.

Paypal is down so it's only available through our website right now.

acrobat
10-11-2004, 11:21 PM
can one pay by check? and if so, how much is shipping for one CD? (basically, how much will CD+shipping cost).

thanks!

deathcabcutie
10-12-2004, 01:41 AM
The online charge is $14.23. Don't forget to include your driver's license + expiration date, and a correct phone & mailing address!

kartoonz
10-13-2004, 04:37 PM
Ah! How does one know if they're getting the CD and poster? Because if I'm not getting those, I'd rather support my local indie record store...

deathcabcutie
10-13-2004, 07:26 PM
we haven't reached 50 yet.

support the indie label, too! we don't see record store money for a year.

kartoonz
10-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Alright, I placed my order. Now if I don't get that poster... *shakes fist*
:P

theallnewcarefulmary
10-14-2004, 10:41 AM
hi i want to buy the ulysses album and all the cool stuuf that goes with it - iam not toolate am i? one prob - the site won't allow me to proceed as it says my post code is invalid, and i cannot change the country. please help!

deathcabcutie
10-14-2004, 03:20 PM
you will get the poster! we already sent the posters off to robert to get signed.

as far as buying from england or any other country goes, paypal is down so non-u.s. citizens can't buy the album yet. can you send a money order or something? we can calculate the postage and whatnot.

theallnewcarefulmary
10-14-2004, 03:25 PM
ok thanks just let me know all the details and i wil send you a money order.
waltflanigansdog@hotmail.com

gleemax
10-16-2004, 03:12 PM
Yay. I got my copy today. I am so excited. Woo hoo.

The album? It's good.

Brien
10-17-2004, 01:14 AM
The album is great - better than I expected. I assume the posters will be coming at a later date?

deathcabcutie
10-17-2004, 07:28 PM
Yeah, Robert has the posters in his possession and is signing them for us. We should get them sometime this week.

kartoonz
10-18-2004, 03:18 PM
Deathcabcutie, I got the CD today. It's fantastic. Now is this the one I purchased, or is this a promotional thing for street teaming? It's a week early, so I was wondering... I also recieved a card for the EPK, but no CD. Is that coming with the poster? Thanks.

deathcabcutie
10-18-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by kartoonz
Now is this the one I purchased, or is this a promotional thing for street teaming? It's a week early, so I was wondering... I also recieved a card for the EPK, but no CD. Is that coming with the poster? Thanks.

Oh no! My co-worker says you didn't look hard enough. haha. What is your name? I can send you another one with your promotional copy and poster if you bought the CD during the pre-sale.

The street teamers will get an autographed version of the CD from Robert, but please buy the CD for a friend if you think it's good!! We really need to sell this album!!!

deathcabcutie
10-18-2004, 06:34 PM
$16 USD FOR THE CD & EPK TO ENGLAND.

We have to charge for shipping for the autographed poster, so I don't know how much that will be.

Two options:
1- We send you the CD & bonus CD now, send poster later

2- Send everything at once, but it won't be for a week or so (whenever Robert sends the posters back to us)

Let me know what you want to do...

deathcabcutie
10-18-2004, 06:35 PM
AND PAYPAL IS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!!!

doogie
10-19-2004, 05:47 AM
Hey...I am wondering if I ordered now if the signed poster was still available? I haven't checked the board in a while and just saw this. Thanks

deathcabcutie
10-19-2004, 12:51 PM
yes! please order now! the poster offer will only be available BEFORE OCTOBER 26TH!!!

after that, it's gone and you'll have to pay for it.