PDA

View Full Version : cdr's

le chimp
08-25-2004, 11:27 AM
so i was thinking about getting inside views. my question is, what are cdr's? are they any different from cd's? can they be played anywheres? also, maybe some thoughts on all of cs's cdr releases. please hurry and answer, i really want to order this. thanks

Harnk
08-25-2004, 12:30 PM
they are the same CD's you burn music on. they last just as long. Artists use this method so they don't have to go into production for CD's they may not sell. Sell one burn one...it's real simple and it's really helped get alot of great unsigned music out into our hands

Inside Views is great. Never purchased any others.

bedbug
08-25-2004, 01:57 PM
My stereo in the living room is pretty tempermental about playing CD-Rs. Pretty much never does it. I can play 'em in the computer and on my discman.

DrinkTeaEatBooks
08-25-2004, 05:15 PM
I've got the lot, and I find the Lorkakar CD's really interesting. Also, Inside Views is, of course, top.
The rest are only reeeeeally worth going after if you're a real completist. But they're fun to have. Circuits is a good record to stick on when you're doing something else, as is Silver. You obviously know what you're getting with Sine Wave Drone and 99 Great Needle Drops and Lifts, so it's up to you.