PDA

View Full Version : Imagining the new album

nice man washing
08-25-2004, 04:05 AM
Seeing as there doesn't seem to be anything much to say about CS at the moment, can anyone post in a factual, imaginary or creative way about the new album?

It's the only release I'm looking forward to, and I'm gutted that it's not going to be out until Spring 2005.

In my mind's ear I hear swirls of sound, prominent compressed beats, dancing woodwinds, and ethereal vocals. Amazing.

Maybe John can shed some light on how everything is unfolding? Last I heard was on Pitchfork a few months back.

s
08-25-2004, 05:23 AM
Originally posted by nice man washing
Seeing as there doesn't seem to be anything much to say about CS at the moment, can anyone post in a factual, imaginary or creative way about the new album?

It's the only release I'm looking forward to, and I'm gutted that it's not going to be out until Spring 2005.

In my mind's ear I hear swirls of sound, prominent compressed beats, dancing woodwinds, and ethereal vocals. Amazing.

Maybe John can shed some light on how everything is unfolding? Last I heard was on Pitchfork a few months back.

John said what on Pitchfork??

jared
10-20-2004, 09:22 AM
I'm anxiously awaiting the return..really anxiously awaiting whilst spinning the black swan 7 inch. gains and sauces.

s
10-20-2004, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by s

Originally posted by nice man washing

to

John said what on Pitchfork??

I'm GONNA answe that to myself.

"Blasting Through" will "push our sound to further sonic extremes, mixing home tapes with songs that we were playing on our last couple of tours, utilizing the double-drum format and a thick heavy production style."

According to John.

californiademise
01-20-2005, 07:43 PM
all my roomates are plotting to kick me out since i keep stinking up the house due to shitting my pants with excitement and anxiety.

How's that for a run-on sentence?

but seriously.... i don't know if I can wait any longer.