PDA

View Full Version : What is your pet's name?

junebug
05-28-2003, 07:38 PM
Do you have a pet?

If so, what kind and what is his/her name?

My cat is named Pumpkin. She's very sweet too.

apedream
05-28-2003, 07:43 PM
My dog is a boy. His name is Clyde. He was found outside of my hometown wandering around. I took him in and he's been my best friend ever since.

apedream
05-28-2003, 09:45 PM
I remember another pet I used to have. It was a goldfish. I named him Gunther after a famous circus lion tamer. Gunther B. Williams.

good night,

apedream

opopopo
05-29-2003, 09:28 AM
lets see, i have a dog named marci, a bird named charlie, a goldfish named fish, and lots of tropical fish named Wanda, Shelly, Hercules, Eric the fish, Eric the fish, Eric the fish, Oprah, Mr. Frisbee, and Mr. Whippy.

bedbug
05-29-2003, 10:26 AM
2 kitties named Edie and Ginger.

wizardcombat
05-29-2003, 12:20 PM
3 cats: The Schmoo (black), Mouse Beans (white), and Mister Do (Double Orange).

dolemites_sister
05-29-2003, 03:01 PM
Hehe... I remember Gunther B. Williams! He's the source of many a joke because we have this hilarious Ringling Bros. plastic cup with him on it and the only thing three dimentional is his crotch! :)

Anyway... I have a small poodle, Jake.. Really he's my mom and dad's, but we get along too, and I have a cat named Lucy..

We used to have a cat named Jane after the elf power song about Jane being the one who was always having fun!

j

Freakboy
05-29-2003, 04:36 PM
my cats name is saint nick
cuz on christmas eve he hopped into the back of my moms car and she accidentally brought him home. also he has white paws and white under his neck like santa claus.
If you've been around when i first came on, there was a topic asking how we got our screen names. well my cat Nick jumped on the keyboard and amazingly typed Freakboy in the box. I didnt know what to call myself but then i decided my cat was smart and id use it
(somebody even said "freakboy your cat is right") and yup tat person is smart too.
so yeah.,

bunny
05-29-2003, 06:19 PM
My kitties name is Frances. She's a sweetie too. The other day, she looked at herself in the mirror for the first time and boy do I wish I could have captured it on film. She walked around the mirror to see where the other cat was. Finally, she must have decided it was her own reflection. She laid down next to the mirror and looked at me.

What a funny kitty.

Lovey love,

bunny

opopopo
05-29-2003, 08:34 PM
wow, so very many cats

perfectbrokenmirror
06-12-2003, 09:14 PM
opopopo, this girl in my french class named her goldfish fish too! then it got switched to Tarter Sauce.

i don't have any pets now but we may get a dog, in which case i would name it Kiwi.

c.s.

el topo
06-13-2003, 09:33 PM
Our dog's name is Nietzsche. People think we named her after the philosopher, so it makes us sound smart. But shhh...it's really 'cause of Of Montreal's "My, What a Strange Day with a Swede"....

dolemites_sister
06-14-2003, 05:23 AM
We are getting ready to get two guinea pigs from the shelter and we named them Gary and Larry!

acrobat
06-19-2003, 05:25 PM
German Shephard dog named Kibo.

He's the best!!

acrobat
06-19-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by Freakboy
my cats name is saint nick
cuz on christmas eve he hopped into the back of my moms car and she accidentally brought him home. also he has white paws and white under his neck like santa claus.
If you've been around when i first came on, there was a topic asking how we got our screen names. well my cat Nick jumped on the keyboard and amazingly typed Freakboy in the box. I didnt know what to call myself but then i decided my cat was smart and id use it
(somebody even said "freakboy your cat is right") and yup tat person is smart too.
so yeah.,

were you just kidding about the cat typing "freakboy" thing or is that for real?? Or am I just too gullible here?

phil
08-29-2003, 10:17 AM
i have two pets: a hamster named satchmo and a cat named zelda.

opopopo
08-29-2003, 11:18 AM
rad names phil!

my mommy killed most of my fish ("well i thought they were hungry, so i just kept feeding them...") and i've been naming my new ones after characters from zelda (the nintendo game)

dolemites_sister
08-29-2003, 01:42 PM
opopopo! Zelda is such an awesome game! Much fun!

My guinea pigs that I adopted are girls.. not boys.. We fell in love with these two girls.. So I have penelope and mary lou not gary and larry!

pepe
08-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Let's see I have had family dogs named Cinnamon, Motley, and Amos. We have had cats named Spencer, Squirt, and Silas Brown. We once had a bunny named Raisin. And that's about it. I haven't had a pet since i left my parent's house becuase I am not ready for the responsibility and I move around a lot. But definately someday when I live someplace for a while a would like to have some cats and dogs, and maybe a few sheep and a lauma, or a horse. My parents once had and alligator, but I don't remember what they named him/her.