PDA

View Full Version : Paypal

AndrewSamson
09-03-2011, 04:28 PM
Does Cloud accept Paypal? I sent them a payment for some CDs a while back but they haven't come yet. The status said 'completed' so I assumed that it was fine. But I don't know if they haven't goten my order or if the shipping just takes a while.

one-headedboy
09-03-2011, 04:29 PM
how long ago? Kelly's on tour with OTC right now so nothing's going to be shipped out until that's over.

AndrewSamson
09-03-2011, 08:40 PM
how long ago? Kelly's on tour with OTC right now so nothing's going to be shipped out until that's over.

Aha! That must be why. It was about 3 or 4 weeks ago. But I asked her about shipping and she asked if I had sent the mail order, and I told her I did papyal but didn't hear anything. Thanks man!

thedreamcomparison
09-04-2011, 02:48 AM
I ordered the circulatory system lps and a shirt when they went up a couple weeks ago...I ours with paypal and both got to me within about a week

EarthlyCitizen
09-04-2011, 09:29 AM
Oh wow. I always use paypal with cloud and usually it takes at least 3 weeks before I get my stuff.

AndrewSamson
09-04-2011, 09:30 AM
I ordered the circulatory system lps and a shirt when they went up a couple weeks ago...I ours with paypal and both got to me within about a week

Alright cool so Paypal works! Must be that Kelly is just touring.

j_brodu
09-04-2011, 02:15 PM
If you're particularly anxious to get the stuff, most of Cloud's releases are available at their SC Distribution page - http://www.scdistribution.com/cat/scd_catalog.php?usersearch=&pagerequest=2&label=Cloud%20Recordings

BrainDamege
09-04-2011, 02:18 PM
Alright cool so Paypal works! Must be that Kelly is just touring.

I've read on the forum that kelly is working the merchandise booth while they are on tour... DESPITE the fact that i couldn't find it at the FYF fest last night. it was way too dusty for me... good show though. I left right after they finished their set and I'm anxiously waiting in sf for the next.

SERIOUSLY you should email her because i'm 100% sure she would love to shoot you an email saying that you will get your stuff they were probably really overwhelmed planning the tour. I don't know her but I know they really appreciate their fans and don't want you to feel ignored or forgotten.

AndrewSamson
09-04-2011, 04:59 PM
All set! Just got an email from her today. :D

BrainDamege
09-11-2011, 08:42 PM
so what did you order anyways?

AndrewSamson
09-12-2011, 04:57 AM
Will Hart's Circuits and Silver!