PDA

View Full Version : Tunabunny lyrics

Seventy72two
05-30-2011, 04:48 PM
what are the lyrics to when we go out, and/or other songs?

thanks

--daniel

scoot582
05-31-2011, 10:00 AM
Hey Daniel. I play bass in Tbunny, and your question popped up on our news feed. This was the first song we ever wrote, and we had no idea anyone would ever hear it. For the rest of the lyrics, send an e-mail to tunabunnytheband@yahoo.com and i'll send you back a word file with all the lyrics from the album. Thanks for writing!

we had to get out of there it was a bad scene go dance go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts when we go out at night we don’t like standing next to people we don’t like go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts those bars were ugly places with too many sad looking faces go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts

Seventy72two
05-31-2011, 01:52 PM
Hey Daniel. I play bass in Tbunny, and your question popped up on our news feed. This was the first song we ever wrote, and we had no idea anyone would ever hear it. For the rest of the lyrics, send an e-mail to tunabunnytheband@yahoo.com and i'll send you back a word file with all the lyrics from the album. Thanks for writing!

we had to get out of there it was a bad scene go dance go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts when we go out at night we don’t like standing next to people we don’t like go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts those bars were ugly places with too many sad looking faces go dance they’re gonna eat up our hearts

oh, thats cool! you should stick on the townhall, it a great place (sometimes)

cant wait for the new album!! i just got some money, so im buying the single today!