PDA

View Full Version : "Tell us your dreams"

alec
03-04-2011, 10:09 AM
So, in the Circulatory System album booklet, it says this: "tell us your dreams, send audio details of dreams and environments (real or otherwise) for a future project. send this and any other correspondence to: [po box for cloud recordings]"

Does anyone have any news about this 'future project'? It's very intriguing.

(forgive me if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find anything though)

djey308
03-08-2011, 01:51 PM
more questions than answers, there are. there is something inconclusive here (http://www.e6townhall.com/showthread.php?14781-dream-submissions)

but this may satisfy your curiosity: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Swan_Network

dig around on the OTC section and i'm sure you can find a link to dl it.

BrainDamege
12-08-2011, 12:52 AM
I wonder if since Olivia Tremor Control is now active, if this is active now too. It would make sense. scents.

thedreamcomparison
12-08-2011, 05:51 AM
So, in the Circulatory System album booklet, it says this: "tell us your dreams, send audio details of dreams and environments (real or otherwise) for a future project. send this and any other correspondence to: [po box for cloud recordings]"

Does anyone have any news about this 'future project'? It's very intriguing.

(forgive me if there's already a thread about this, I couldn't find anything though)

That blurb was in reference to Black Swan Network, wasn't it? That was in Dusk At Cubist Castle and Black Foliage as well.

They released quite a bit of BSN material over the years.

AndrewSamson
12-11-2011, 06:14 PM
That blurb was in reference to Black Swan Network, wasn't it? That was in Dusk At Cubist Castle and Black Foliage as well.

They released quite a bit of BSN material over the years.

If I remember correctly there were some dreams in Frosted Ambassador and Black Foliage!

BrainDamege
03-08-2012, 01:45 PM
in a lot of my dreams I get followed around and its usually not a good thing... this one time I saw someone who had my bff's binder and was saying they were her but I was like "no your not amanda" and I recalled an interview on coast to coast where Jim was interviewing someone about dreams and when they ended they guy said to watch out for sucubus and they have diffrent mouths from us (there stomachs are lined with razors). I asked the girl to open her mouth and someone yelled at me "they speek latin" so I said "abreto" which is spanish for open and it worked and the inside of her throat was golden lined with thease scale looking razor hooks.

FYI demons are very concernd about money, if you offer them like $5 dollars they will totaly listen to you but if your telling them to leave you alone you have to tell them that thats all the money you have and if they want it they have to leave you forever. They often come in the form of a child and its pretty obvious when they do. One time I was walking down an ally and I was like, aroused, and looking to you know, see someone that was too, and then I saw John walk past me and when I looked up at him I was like "what is he doing here? isn't that guy married??? He has children" and then he left the fuck out of there. I think it was a sucubus. I've seen one like Will too and I didn't figure it out til I woke up but I wasn't really down on the ground with it. And one time I was telling someone to bring me one that looked like Angelina Jolie, I had a tomb raider poster up and I told them, "I want it to look like her!!!"

seriously watch out because they are out there. When you kiss them it feels like your doing back flips in the air, but its a demon and not the person you think it is. WATCH OUT!!!

BrainDamege
03-09-2012, 10:48 AM
VVV just woke up from a dream and saw pete VVV There was a puppy doberman pincher that was all down for me but it growled at him.

BrainDamege
04-03-2012, 03:04 PM
I had a dream that Olivia Tremor Control was going on the vans warped tour lol!!! I was like I'm totaly following the tour now.