PDA

View Full Version : IM SANE!!!!

opopopo
05-23-2003, 03:18 PM
im OFFICIALLY DISCHARGED from the looney bin as of monday! 3 days to official sanity!

i just thought id let ya'll know that im NOT crazy! no more disgusting hospital food, no little white room, no therapy comming at me from every direction, no more having to be on a floor hockey team in RT with someone who keeps passing the puck to people only she can see, no more having to sign out shoe laces and bras, no more lenghty disscussions about medication with other patients, no nurses breathing down my neck 24/7... ahh, this is the life!

spacehorse
05-23-2003, 03:38 PM
glad to hear it.

glad like this -------> :D

seandavidson
05-23-2003, 03:51 PM
Ya very good to hear. But when I was in the hospital I liked the food I got. I was in the hospital for three weeks and it was okay food.

Sean

opopopo
05-23-2003, 04:27 PM
i snuck a look at my own case file when noone was looking, and it was oddly exaggerated. there was so much speculation. it was in an enormous binder, and i only had time to skim through a dozen or so. still, it was quite a bit sillier than it should have been. i think that its because i act so strange. its weird that even in the nut house among so many people with sooo many problems i'm still considdered strange. actually now that i think of it, its comforting to know that no matter where i go i'll always be me, and always be a tad odd.

sean, what kinds of food did you get? meatloaf that was likely the past weeks leftover ground and served? wattery mac and cheese? soggy sandwiches containing the most disturbing of things? if not, then i sweetly wish i were you.

seandavidson
05-23-2003, 04:58 PM
sean, what kinds of food did you get? meatloaf that was likely the past weeks leftover ground and served? wattery mac and cheese? soggy sandwiches containing the most disturbing of things? if not, then i sweetly wish i were you.

I had roast turkey, meatloaf, grilled chicken, cheese burger, and a few others I can't think of. Most of them were served with mashed potatoes and cheesy hash browns. We were given a menu so we could pick what we wanted for the next day. It was a county hospital in San Bernadino, I was afarid the food was going to be bad but it was okay. It was not the best but it was okay.

Sean

Freakboy
05-23-2003, 06:27 PM
ahh they caught you too.
Them damn whitesuits are fast.
They served me burnt apples and racoons through a pipsqueek straw.

opopopo
05-23-2003, 10:23 PM
freakboy, i would have lit my bum on fire to get burnt apples and racoons through a pipsqueek straw... you lucky duck.

im glad you enjoyed your grub, sean. i managed to imagine eating something tasty, and it wasnt so bad. mind over matter.

its amazing the people the world thinks are crazy, and the people the world thinks are "normal". i never want to be normal.

Plastic_hero
05-24-2003, 03:02 AM
Yay that you are out soon! :D

Just hope that you're pretty much the same person as you were and weren't lobotomized or anything, but I guess I don't have to worry about that :)

Take care! :D

dolemites_sister
05-24-2003, 06:33 AM
Congratulations! I am thrilled that you are done with your ordeal!

Now get back to posting! Its been slow around here without ya!

;)

opopopo
05-24-2003, 03:12 PM
well thanks, you guys are so sweet. i dont think i got a lobotomy, but they may have taken some of my memory...

you know, the only thing i learned at the hospital is that an apple a day does not keep the doctors away...

orbitone
05-24-2003, 04:40 PM
As long as you are posting about it, I'm wondering what you were in for. I'm bipolar and have been on medications (quite a few tales to tell there) since 1992. Several. Things are normal now, but I sort of miss those phases of learning the Cyrillic alphabet, writing short stories about demonic circus dogs, watching the floor separate into layers, building bicycle sculptures in the living room and running 10 miles at 2 am. Of course, disappearing into a tarpit of suicidal malaise for 10 months a year -- well, I miss that a bit less. Which is also why I don't listen to Radiohead.

opopopo
05-24-2003, 07:24 PM
wow, what a coincidence... im bipolar too! good old manic depression. it was that and some other icky stuff that i was in the hospital for.
it was definatly fun, minus the self-distructiveness... doing all sorts of irrational things one second and hiding under my bed from the world eating lemons the next.

perfectbrokenmirror
05-24-2003, 11:49 PM
WELCOME BACK!!!! i think they need to invent some type of drug for us crazy posters. anyways, welcome back to what they call "normal life".

c.s. :D

friend
05-27-2003, 11:17 AM
hey heather!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome back! i am so happy you are free of that place, that you can do the things you want to do, eat better food and have "normal" company. you don't sound overly normal, thank god. :) so, what kind of things are you gonna do in the "free world"?

orbitone
05-27-2003, 12:34 PM
for your possible amusement, here&#039;s something i wrote about one of my more exotic experiences on an anti-depressant that is known to cause some serious weirdness among bipolars (Wellbutrin). by posting it publicly, i ensure my inability to work for IBM and the government <sigh of relief>. by the way, this is sadtomato / kristin, who is sick of her old name, though stuck with it as a domain name... http://www.sadtomato.net/RantPsycho.html

i am glad you are doing okay and that people don&#039;t seem to freak out over this stuff as much anymore, though i occasionally get the "so... you can&#039;t handle your problems so you&#039;re on drugs" attitude, which is really insulting.

Woodly
02-01-2011, 07:33 PM
I feel the need to say that, that gave me good laugh. Thanks, opopopo.

thecauseofgauze
04-30-2013, 08:49 PM
well thanks, you guys are so sweet. i dont think i got a lobotomy, but they may have taken some of my memory...

you know, the only thing i learned at the hospital is that an apple a day does not keep the doctors away...
an apple a day does NOT keep the doc away. i miss these folks

BrainDamege
05-01-2013, 01:48 PM
I'm not crazy I'm an artist!

Ray Baltimore
05-01-2013, 01:48 PM
this is the weirdest thread on the site

Ldopa
05-01-2013, 06:03 PM
Dick pics?

AndrewSamson
05-01-2013, 08:06 PM
......bump?

Akryllic Love
05-01-2013, 09:33 PM
i wonder how n-sane she was

AndrewSamson
05-02-2013, 04:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89km6KQjdF0

you must be at least this crazy to ride.

BrainDamege
05-02-2013, 11:58 AM
this is the weirdest thread on the site

naw... there is a "post pictures of your genitals" that was weird. or the "post photos of your feet" really REALLY weird.

AndrewSamson
05-02-2013, 12:49 PM
Links or it didn't happen.

BrainDamege
05-02-2013, 01:38 PM
Links or it didn't happen.

http://e6townhall.com/showthread.php?19823-Women-of-the-Townhall-Please-Post-Your-Feet&highlight=feet

http://e6townhall.com/showthread.php?19888-post-your-genitals&highlight=genitals

AndrewSamson
05-02-2013, 01:48 PM
Oh Bananas....

spiffy_kimbean
05-03-2013, 08:57 PM
Can we just leave this weird stuff in the past, please?

BrainDamege
05-04-2013, 10:33 AM
Can we just leave this weird stuff in the past, please?

what's wrong with "weird"???

Lepy
05-05-2013, 04:06 AM
what's wrong with "weird"???

I think the whitesuits got to her. Now she's just another dweller of the "real world".

BrainDamege
05-05-2013, 04:37 PM
I think the whitesuits got to her. Now she's just another dweller of the "real world".
I just thought those threads were way inappropriate for a forum like this but the level of inappropriateness made them funny.