PDA

View Full Version : Athens Popfest Art Sale

kelly
08-11-2010, 10:48 PM
Hi Everyone.
If you are attending this year's Popfest in Athens, GA please stop by our art sale! We are turning our living room and backyard into an art gallery for a couple days and will have drawings, paintings and sculptures for sale from local Athens artists! Participating artists include W. Cullen Hart, Kiran Fernandes, Andy Gonzales, Paul the sculpture guy and more TBA.
We are located at 660 Reese Street, only a short walk from downtown. The sale will be on Sat. August 14 from 11am-4pm and Sun. August 15 during the Treehonze Record showcase starting at 2pm. So feel free to stop by and look. Prices for every budget!

Here's a link to the facebook event page: http://www.facebook.com/athenspopfest#!/event.php?eid=142057829160943

Kelly

inthistube
08-17-2010, 10:24 PM
Some really great stuff was on display there! (I really wanted to get that top right painting under the stairs, but wasn't sure how I'd get it home with all the other stuff I was juggling.) And it'll be interesting to see what Kiran's up to a few years from now if he keeps the creativity flowing!

applesacks
08-22-2010, 06:31 PM
is there anything left?