PDA

View Full Version : Remaining copies of Side 3

kelly
04-12-2010, 12:04 PM
Hello.
As of this afternoon all of the pre-orders will have been shipped out! Again, thank you all for being patient throughout the whole process. We could not have even pressed the records without everyone's support. We learned a lot along the way and hope to provide you with more prompt shipping and timely communications for future projects!

So now that all the pre-orders are taken care of, we will have the remaining copies of Side 3 up for sale on our website on Tuesday, April 13 at midnight (EST). We had a small overrun & some canceled orders so we've got about 60 copies left. I'm already reserving several copies for people that emailed me. I don't really expect them to sell out that quickly but if you're worried about it, you can email me and I'll hold one for you.

it's fun to see pictures of everyone with their records! keep posting!
kelly

djey308
04-30-2010, 06:42 PM
yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss i got my side 3 yesterday. thanks guys that was fast!!

octaviusgprime
04-30-2010, 08:39 PM
Just, as a suggestion, you should set up a Twitter and update it often, it's a perfect way to keep people informed. Also, thanks so much for doing a great job with Circulatory System's Signal Morning. The album sounds great and is probably one of the best vinyl pressings I've heard.