PDA

View Full Version : delicious deliquience of lysergic proportions

TeaLeaf
01-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Waking up christmas morning to jamey husband in my stocking, i pretty much man-gasmed. the guitar on Waiting on Rayne is trippy as bawls, reminds me of a sitar.

so whats y'alls fav song?

Katara
01-07-2010, 12:28 PM
Waking up christmas morning to jamey husband in my stocking, i pretty much man-gasmed. the guitar on Waiting on Rayne is trippy as bawls, reminds me of a sitar.

so whats y'alls fav song?

I love that song as well but my vinyl keeps skipping. It's slightly warped, I guess that happened in the shipping process...anyone else have problems with theirs? I'm so sad bc it's such a pretty record but I may have to send it back...

David_R._Gross
01-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Hmm, I didn't know "orgasm" was gender specific.

Abel
01-07-2010, 01:46 PM
Probably meant that the feeling was that of ejaculation (all over the place), not just whatever girls do.

I really don't know if I have a favorite song yet, but I do get giddy upon hearing "No No Baby" in all of its Syd Barrett-esque glory.

I Rule The School
01-07-2010, 02:26 PM
Probably meant that the feeling was that of ejaculation (all over the place), not just whatever girls do.

Yeah... whatever it is we're doing... Hang on, what was that again? :D

I really don't know if I have a favorite song yet, but I do get giddy upon hearing "No No Baby" in all of its Syd Barrett-esque glory.

I'm quite partial to Little Thrills. Though Elephant Alibi (which blends into The Darkestness in the CD-Rs, and I thought the transition was flawless - but he apparently thought otherwise) and Waiting On Rayne are strong contenders...

Abel
01-07-2010, 02:28 PM
Yeah... whatever it is we're doing... Hang on, what was that again? :DMuscle contractions? Moaning? I don't know. Certainly nothing as celebratory as decking the halls with semen.

SKEET SKEET

David_R._Gross
01-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Probably meant that the feeling was that of ejaculation (all over the place)

Oh, saying he ejaculated, without saying he ejaculated. That makes sense.

"Windows" sounds like some classic E6 pop. I'll have to get A Parallax I.

I Rule The School
01-08-2010, 01:49 AM
Muscle contractions? Moaning? I don't know.

Yeah, you wouldn't know... we're too subtle for you guys. :D

DaJe
01-08-2010, 02:01 AM
I suppose mine would be A Grave in the Gravel, which also seems to be one of the more popular songs overall. I really enjoy the way the album flows from Little Thrills to A Grave in the Gravel to Greyscale, and that's my favorite part of the album, listening to those 3 songs in a row. I'm just not always in the right mood for Elephant Alibi. I also enjoy While the Boys Went Down Under, and have recently come to love The Darkestness. A Parallax I overall has quickly become one of my more loved albums. I can't get enough of it. Also, apparently I'm James Husband's #2 top listener on last.fm, with my friend being #1 o.O

Though none of the plays on there count for all the time I played my vinyl :P

TeaLeaf
01-08-2010, 06:06 AM
Yeah, you wouldn't know... we're too subtle for you guys. :D
Personally, I always have to ask afterwards if it was real or not. I guess i just dont understand nuances..

Abel
01-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah, you wouldn't know... we're too subtle for you guys. :DWhat else is there for us to notice? It's mostly just those two and the compulsive shaking.

I Rule The School
01-08-2010, 10:07 AM
Personally, I always have to ask afterwards if it was real or not. I guess i just dont understand nuances..

What could possibly make you think that the faker is going to admit to it afterwards? Obviously she's going to claim it was mind-blowing - since she already went into all the trouble of physically faking it. :rolleyes: You geyser weird.

I Rule The School
01-08-2010, 10:09 AM
What else is there for us to notice? It's mostly just those two and the compulsive shaking.

I thought there was the part when both minds connect on an as-yet-never-experienced level... Or maybe you don't feel that, either?! ;)

Abel
01-08-2010, 11:45 AM
Sure, but with whose mind was the person supposed to connect when he examined his Christmas stocking?

I Rule The School
01-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Sure, but with whose mind was the person supposed to connect when he examined his Christmas stocking?

Do I feel brave enough to ask what this means? Yeah, I do... Clue me in, because I don't get it (and I've got a good excuse not to).

Abel
01-08-2010, 11:10 PM
We were talking about orgasms in the context of TeaLeaf finding a CD in his Christmas stocking. He felt the pleasure a man feels when ejaculating (SKEET SKEET), and you're telling me that women have some part of the orgasm that is as celebratory on the same scale as shooting gooey white stuff all over the place like a horny geyser going to town on Christmas Day, and I don't believe that there's any aspect of the female orgasm that can equate except for a squirting female orgasm, but those are certainly rarer than male ejaculation and aren't an integral part of the female orgasm. Saying that minds connect isn't really making a good point because in TeaLeaf's scenario, there is no mind with which to connect. It's just him, a CD, and a stocking.

I Rule The School
01-09-2010, 01:34 AM
Oh... I had forgotten he got the CD for Christmas. :o
Now I kind of wish I hadn't looked up christmas stocking on urban dictionary... :eek:

TeaLeaf
01-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Just me, a CD, and a stocking. Thats all I need for a good day. Just hope the stocking doesnt stick to the wall afterwards (which thank gawd it didnt).
But jeez you guys love to go on tangents about the silliest things

TeaLeaf
01-10-2010, 04:39 AM
Christmas Stocking:
When a Pink Sock becomes infected and inflamed taking on green and red hues often resembling a traditional christmas stocking.

oh snap!

dwarfbeat
02-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Well, if he mangasmed at the CD, I guess the stocking came in handy.

Anyway, I've been listening to A Parallax I non-stop since the concert 2 weeks ago. My favorites are all the songs from Take the Train to Waiting on Rayne, but my complete favorite is probably Waiting on Rayne.

I think we should all buy copies and give them to people we really love. We'd be doing Jamey and our beloveds a favor.

This is the first time I've ever posted anywhere on these boards other than on the of Montreal board. February 11th will now be significant.

Abel
02-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Well, if he mangasmed at the CD, I guess the stocking came in handy.You mean Mangumsmed