PDA

View Full Version : I'm the new guy. I have a question......

surfsup
11-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Does anyone have any type Of photos/footage from Circulatory System live in Chicago on September 18, 2009 @ the Chopin theater? ANYTHING?????????? I was on acid it was UNREAL!!!!!!!

Dihnekis
11-26-2009, 12:30 PM
I was on acid it was UNREAL!!!!!!!

haha, tends to be the way many circulatory system experiences go....

(seen them 4 times, twice on cid, once on mush, once sober)

surfsup
11-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I talked to Will twice and he remembers me every time he comes to Chicago, but the last time I was on fuckin' acid and I told him, and he bought me a beer and we talked about beach boys, harmonies, acid, and Salvidor Dali. I had hyphema (bleeding of the eye), when we were talking it was a trippy night for a lot of reasons. Amazing person to talk to, I hope I get to have a beer with him again someday.

damonin
11-27-2009, 12:24 AM
I talked to Will twice and he remembers me every time he comes to Chicago, but the last time I was on fuckin' acid and I told him, and he bought me a beer and we talked about beach boys, harmonies, acid, and Salvidor Dali. I had hyphema (bleeding of the eye), when we were talking it was a trippy night for a lot of reasons. Amazing person to talk to, I hope I get to have a beer with him again someday.

sounds like that would have been an interesting conversation :)

Infamous E
11-27-2009, 01:37 AM
who would let a ten year old see cirulatory system on acid???

my god :O

surfsup
11-29-2009, 09:03 AM
I'm sure someone would. Do I really sound like a ten year old? Really? I could be an eight year old for all you know.

Abel
11-29-2009, 09:07 AM
More like a fetus that's been floating in a jar for eight years.

surfsup
11-29-2009, 09:24 AM
Sorry to anybody confused on my profile, no I'm not a ten year old on Acid. I'm a 23 year old red head in Chicago. I'll start spending more time here on the townhall. CHECK OUT MY MUSIC ON MYSPACE. (BEAUTIFUL MORNING) POST A COMMENT, TELL ME ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW IT SOUNDS TO YOU. THANKS!

Infamous E
11-29-2009, 10:38 AM
Sorry to anybody confused on my profile, no I'm not a ten year old on Acid. I'm a 23 year old red head in Chicago. I'll start spending more time here on the townhall. CHECK OUT MY MUSIC ON MYSPACE. (BEAUTIFUL MORNING) POST A COMMENT, TELL ME ALL YOUR THOUGHTS ON HOW IT SOUNDS TO YOU. THANKS!

oh ok ,

yeah kewl ,come onto the chatty box !!!! ,join the legion!!

Chad Patio
12-05-2009, 02:05 PM
I have footage of the next night in Lexington, much different venue though as they told me they played on some kind of weird set the night before.

If I can get off my lazy ass I'll post some songs sometime.

telboyD
12-08-2009, 06:56 AM
You don't need drugs to listen to our music... http://www.myspace.com/thespecialgueststars ...but it helps!

Gin And Jews
12-09-2009, 05:24 PM
I have footage of the next night in Lexington, much different venue though as they told me they played on some kind of weird set the night before.

If I can get off my lazy ass I'll post some songs sometime.

the venue in chicago (chopin theater) was really cool. it probably fit like 150 people in auditorium style seating. i thought it was an awesome way to see them. of course, acid probably would have made it even better.