PDA

View Full Version : Circulatory System Interview @ Splendidezine

abstrick
05-09-2003, 03:51 PM
Splendidezine has an interview with Circulatory System posted on their site. Check it out.

http://www.splendidezine.com/features/circulatory/

nice man washing
05-14-2003, 10:10 AM
Fantastic. If anyone else knows of more stuff like this on the web I would love to hear about it. Thanks man.

bedbug
05-14-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by nice man washing
Fantastic. If anyone else knows of more stuff like this on the web I would love to hear about it. Thanks man.

I know. I've been able to find frustratingly little on the web, especially in the way of interviews and stuff.

This one
http://pitchforkmedia.com/interviews/c/circulatory-system-01/
from pitchfork is a really fun read.

Ouch!MyPhantomLimb!
05-14-2003, 04:15 PM
www.cloudrecordings.com

Click on the Circulatory System and they have all sorts of articles.

nice man washing
05-15-2003, 04:44 AM
Thanks - I didn't realise that list of interviews and reviews was on the Cloud website. Great!

One thing I know I would love to read is an article about the equipment they use, and to learn how they put together some of their songs . . . What a geek!

[Edited on 15-5-2003 by nice man washing]

bedbug
05-15-2003, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by nice man washing
One thing I know I would love to read is an article about the equipment they use, and to learn how they put together some of their songs . . . What a geek!
Edited on 15-5-2003 by nice man washing]

I think they're in that category of bands who naturally attract the sort of, ummm ... musician/audio/headphone ... and yes, maybe geeky type. Not a bad thing at all, just that the music's interesting, and besides having great songs, they can be enjoyed for technical aspects (technical in a George Martin/Brian Wilson way, not an Ynwie Malmsteen way ... not that there's anything wrong with Ynwie).

I'd love to find out more about how they record. The splendid article was helpful in that aspect, but I want more!

nice man washing
05-19-2003, 05:56 AM
I wonder whether Will would agree to do an email interview on the subject of his creative process - and how his paintings and music interrelate . . . I'm going to contact Cloud and find out.

bedbug
05-19-2003, 07:16 AM
That would be awesome.