PDA

View Full Version : Umm.

GlowRightIntoYou
11-06-2009, 08:22 PM
I just heard "All the World is Waiting" while I was eating in Qdoba. I did not believe it for about thirty seconds before accepting that I was hearing Elf Power in Qdoba.

Random.

Birds...The silent killer
11-07-2009, 09:16 AM
I had to look up what Qdoba is. Sounds like Taco Bell. It shouldn't be a surprise. I've heard that Walking With the Beggar Boys was a mainstream coup. I find that incredibly hard to believe, I must have read it on Wikipedia.

emmi_i
11-07-2009, 09:38 AM
I had to look up what Qdoba is. Sounds like Taco Bell. It shouldn't be a surprise. I've heard that Walking With the Beggar Boys was a mainstream coup. I find that incredibly hard to believe, I must have read it on Wikipedia.

Qdoba is soooo much better than taco bell. It's closer to a subway, but for burritos. not quite as good as Barburritos, but leagues ahead of taco bell.

one-headedboy
11-07-2009, 09:51 AM
They're missing a u in their name.

Dihnekis
11-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Better than Moes, but not as good as Chipotle.

I heard an apples in stereo song blasting outside the UCF Arena (basketball stadium) through their giant outdoor speakers the other day. Freaked me out.

GlowRightIntoYou
11-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Chipotle is definitely better.

But emmi pretty much described Qdoba perfectly for people who don't know what it is; it's Subway, only with burritos.