PDA

View Full Version : tracklist correction

kelly
06-02-2009, 06:50 PM
we actually realized yesterday that we screwed up the tracklisting on the promo copies of Signal Morning. "The Spinning Continuous" is actually called "Round Again". "The Spinning Continuous" is a song that is going to be on the NEXT album. oops. And also "Solid Forms Dissolving" is called "Particle Parades". That's just FYI.

mgocze
06-02-2009, 07:17 PM
"the spinning continuous" is a song that is going to be on the next album.

!!! :)

Abel
06-02-2009, 07:24 PM
I knew something was fishy.

abgcunited11
06-02-2009, 07:29 PM
it will always be the spinning continuous to me.

mirk
06-02-2009, 08:40 PM
i just figured that the always coming back round again suggested a sort of spinning continuous. i'm glad to be wrong since it means another album!

sic transit gloria
06-03-2009, 06:05 AM
The next album will not be a Circulatory System album...

Abel
06-03-2009, 11:48 AM
I figure the next Circulatory System album will be a Circulatory System album, and the next OTC album will be an OTC album. Could be wrong.

sic transit gloria
06-04-2009, 06:31 AM
Do you think it's possible that Spinning Continuous will appear on the OTC album? I do.

nesey
06-04-2009, 06:40 AM
sorry it isnt possible, the next circulatory system album is already 90 percent recorded. the new olivia stuff is brand new present day creation not "lets raid the unreleased circulatory catalog for tunes" ...sorry if i sound crabby im still working on my first cup of tea!

Dihnekis
06-04-2009, 07:05 AM
No that is even better news. A new new Circulatory System album AND a new OTC album is great news!

Birds...The silent killer
06-04-2009, 12:51 PM
So a new album is almost done. That is very very awesome.
Edit: Haha. Besides the other new album. I'm not holding my breath for the OTC album Let's just hope we get it in the next 10 years.

nesey
06-04-2009, 01:27 PM
well, i said 90% recorded, not done.

sic transit gloria
06-04-2009, 01:57 PM
Mr. Gallons,

Thanks for the information. That is, indeed, good news. Having never heard Spinning Continuous, I had no idea it was an older recording. It actually makes sense that there is a follow-up record that is well underway. It has been almost 8 years since the last album, and that's a long time for one album.

If you had to guess, at what point in the past would "Signal Morning" have been "90% recorded?" On the order of months or years ago?

Also, are you producing the new OTC album?

Finally, are you the Italian Seaside Ice Jester and should we expect him to make an appearance on tour?

nesey
06-04-2009, 04:41 PM
id say 90% two years ago. but i wasnt involved yet then so its hard to guess. the truth is the whole body of work (signal morning and the unreleased stuff) has been on the verge of completion..last year things just got focused on one particular sculpture that was perceived within the mass.
spinning continuous is also known as "come away" maybe you know it as that.
im not producing olivia. and im not the italian seaside ice jester either. or dracula diapers.

ufoinkushiro
06-05-2009, 06:14 AM
sorry if i sound crabby im still working on my first cup of tea!

nesey gallons, have you never had a cup of tea before? it's like religious over here in the UK!

nesey
06-05-2009, 07:40 AM
when i said "still working on my first cup" i meant i drink three or four when i wake up. and im a bit groggy and pissy until sometime during the third. (im working on my 2nd at the moment..thus the language of this message..) american tea is shit. i drink tea imported from england and france. so yes i know about religion. and i have a brown betty. it is not uncommon for me to drink a dozen cups of tea a day.

sic transit gloria
06-05-2009, 08:39 AM
NG,

Thanks for the info. As I recall, your brother and Bill used to start the old ISIJ routine when something happened to delay things on stage. I always thought it was funny. I was sort of joking when I asked if you were the ISIJ.

LouisRiel
06-05-2009, 12:44 PM
I've always been bothered by the taste of tea and I cannot be sure why. Help me E6.

Abel
06-05-2009, 02:46 PM
There are various sorts of tea that I think taste radically different from one another. If you don't like black tea, try white or green or red. That's what I did and I gradually learned to like tea that I didn't before. Rooibos is my favorite.

Birds...The silent killer
06-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Coffee beats tea. Don't worry about it LouisRiel.

CaptainShuster
06-05-2009, 03:45 PM
I usually stick with chamomile or genmaicha green tea, but maybe I'll be more adventurous next time I splurge on the fancy kind! I'm not a tea connoisseur or anything like that, but it's a lot of fun to go to specialty stores and ask for recommendations because the people working there tend to get pretty excited about telling you everything about it

ufoinkushiro
06-06-2009, 09:16 AM
when i said "still working on my first cup" i meant i drink three or four when i wake up. and im a bit groggy and pissy until sometime during the third. (im working on my 2nd at the moment..thus the language of this message..) american tea is shit. i drink tea imported from england and france. so yes i know about religion. and i have a brown betty. it is not uncommon for me to drink a dozen cups of tea a day.

hehe that's a sure fire caffeine rush

ufoinkushiro
06-06-2009, 09:17 AM
I've always been bothered by the taste of tea and I cannot be sure why. Help me E6.

you're not making it right

Sheesha
08-11-2009, 03:56 AM
american tea is shit. i drink tea imported from england and france. so yes i know about religion. and i have a brown betty. it is not uncommon for me to drink a dozen cups of tea a day.

I concur. According to a sketchy Wikipedia statistic, 80% of tea in America is served cold-- which frightens me greatly (granted, I'm not American, but I am still entitled to my fear).

Have you (or anyone else here, really) used a samovar? I'm currently rather taken with them, and I don't think I've had tea from a teapot in quite a while.

My second post on this board and I'm gushing about tea; quite an accomplishment.

Abel
08-11-2009, 08:30 AM
80% of tea is served cold because that's how it's sold in jugs at the supermarket. There isn't a heated aisle after the refrigerated aisle. I'm sure way less people make their own cold tea than make their own hot tea. Most of my friends drink tea at least occasionally and I've never seen them drink cold tea.