PDA

View Full Version : Circulatory System tour 2009?

Gideonsmythe
03-30-2009, 06:18 AM
Happy Springtime everyone.

I have no doubt that CS will be touring their new album in the summer but I wondered if they are planning any dates outside of the US.

I'm hoping that they will play at a little rustic festival here in Britain called Latitude. It would be perfect for them. Of Montreal are rumoured to be playing there as well, hopefully there will be an Elephant 6 invasion of these shores in July.

Alternatively, I'm getting married in August and we could do with a band. I can't offer a fee but they can help themselves to the buffet and hog roast.

Dihnekis
03-30-2009, 10:10 AM
I sure hope they make it to Florida.

thekingisdead
03-30-2009, 10:24 AM
it would suck to not live within day-trip distance of athens.

GlowRightIntoYou
03-30-2009, 11:03 AM

Nothing like a good fourteen to fifteen hour drive though, haha.

Gideonsmythe
03-30-2009, 11:40 AM
Yep, it does suck in many ways. Only got to OTC once back in 1998 when they toured the UK. They were awesome. Seriously under-rated band in this country, especially considering the indie dross currently dominating the scene here.

Dihnekis
03-30-2009, 11:44 AM
Yeah I find it so depressing that bands like the Arcade Fire, Animal Collective, bullshit like that are achieving the success that OTC wasn't able to, probably because they emerged before the internet.

And I'm only 7 hours from Athens, so I've been like 4 times in the last 2 years... but still, its nice seeing them closer to home.

alltomorrowsparties
03-30-2009, 11:55 AM

going to school in georgia = probably one of my better decisions

doctorSchwindel
03-30-2009, 04:36 PM
they need to tour with sunshine fix opening, then do a 2nd set as OTC!

kind of like how i dream about a Pixies/Breeders tour ; P

emmi_i
03-30-2009, 06:19 PM
Nothing like a good fourteen to fifteen hour drive though, haha.

lol at least it's a nice drive (Indiana excepted).

GlowRightIntoYou
03-31-2009, 08:10 AM
lol at least it's a nice drive (Indiana excepted).

Hahaha, oh Indiana. The longest state ever, with not even just one Waffle House.

MasterCapn
03-31-2009, 09:30 PM
They need to come to texas! I would drive to see them if they did.

SevenStar
04-01-2009, 11:16 AM
I'd say, "Why don't people ever come to Ohio?" But if I didn't live here, I probably wouldn't either.

jumpingfences
04-01-2009, 06:29 PM
I'd say, "Why don't people ever come to Ohio?" But if I didn't live here, I probably wouldn't either.

were you at the holiday surprise show?

DrPanda97
04-04-2009, 04:18 PM
were you at the holiday surprise show?

Snap I was! The Wexner Center is such a great venue.

kelly
04-06-2009, 02:36 PM
There will be a full US tour in the fall! More details once things get finalized. :)

Therum
04-06-2009, 03:13 PM
That is so fucking exciting. I really hope they come to CT.

thekingisdead
04-06-2009, 04:15 PM
Fall! Yes! I'll be back from France!

destroyersphere
04-06-2009, 05:25 PM
OH YEAH!!! FALL US TOUR!!! I can't wait I had almost lost all hope but perhaps by some miracle oM will make it to Detroit this time around! I've been dreaming about seeing tender fax, an eluardian instance, and my two older favorites so begins our alabee and a sentence of sorts performed live. I have literally had dreams in which I was at an oM concert but they were really choppy and sporadic, like a bunch of scrambled movie frames, it was pretty cool.

emmi_i
04-06-2009, 05:28 PM
OH YEAH!!! FALL US TOUR!!! I can't wait I had almost lost all hope but perhaps by some miracle oM will make it to Detroit this time around! I've been dreaming about seeing tender fax, an eluardian instance, and my two older favorites so begins our alabee and a sentence of sorts performed live. I have literally had dreams in which I was at an oM concert but they were really choppy and sporadic, like a bunch of scrambled movie frames, it was pretty cool.

dude, sorry to burst your bubble, but this is not a tour announcement for of montreal.

Akryllic Love
04-06-2009, 06:54 PM
I had a dream I was at a of Montreal concert, but the venue was really small and Kevin was pregnant.

I agree that the Circulatory System should come to Texas.

destroyersphere
04-07-2009, 06:34 PM
oh so i guess now my bubble has burst and i look like a big dummy, oh well

applesacks
04-07-2009, 06:57 PM
Yeah I find it so depressing that bands like the Arcade Fire, Animal Collective, bullshit like that are achieving the success that OTC wasn't able to, probably because they emerged before the internet.

And I'm only 7 hours from Athens, so I've been like 4 times in the last 2 years... but still, its nice seeing them closer to home.

AC definitely isn't bull shit

doctorSchwindel
04-07-2009, 07:21 PM
That is so fucking exciting. I really hope they come to CT.

This. and playing at the space again would be even more awesomeness, none of that toad's shite