captain23
03-06-2004, 03:35 PM
when is it coming out?

the new album,that is?

anybody?

channelfan
03-06-2004, 09:38 PM
where ya been cap'n?

i believe it may come out in april, at least that's what i was told was the plan, and they will be touring also.

kelly
03-07-2004, 07:27 AM
hmm... i think it's looking like fall or winter now...

captain23
03-07-2004, 04:46 PM
Originally posted by channelfan
where ya been cap'n?

ive been here just not much to say..
but i am still here ...

lately i have been listining to circulatory system very very loud....it still boggles my mind.
and i think it always will.

acrobat
03-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by kelly
hmm... i think it's looking like fall or winter now...

oh, darn! oh well, we shall wait with baited breath.

thanks Kelly!

William
03-12-2004, 01:32 PM
On Pitchfork its listed for March 16th so I guess thats wrong.

kelly
03-12-2004, 02:05 PM
uh.. the black foliage reissue comes out on March 16th... :)

William
03-12-2004, 03:05 PM
Well, Pitchfork has "Circulatory System: Blasting Through (Cloud)" listed for March 16th, and "The Olivia Tremor Control: Black Foliage: Animation Music (Cloud)" listed for March 2nd. So, maybe someone should contact them to inform them of their wrongness.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/dates/

Chris
03-12-2004, 11:48 PM

The correct usage is bated breath.
Bate is an archaic word meaning to stop or pause. It is no longer used in English except for the phrase “bated breath.� It basically means that we will not breathe until the new Circulatory System album comes out.
“Baited breath,� indicates that our breath is an enticement or temptation (such as a fishing lure) meant to draw someone into something they shouldn’t do. This isn’t true for any of us when speaking about Circulatory System.

...except of course for s. :P

Cactuar
03-25-2004, 06:03 AM
I can't wait for it...

acrobat
03-25-2004, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Chris

Bate is an archaic word meaning to stop or pause. It is no longer used in English except for the phrase “bated breath.� It basically means that we will not breathe until the new Circulatory System album comes out.
“Baited breath,� indicates that our breath is an enticement or temptation (such as a fishing lure) meant to draw someone into something they shouldn’t do. This isn’t true for any of us when speaking about Circulatory System.

you shouldn't bate s with that provocation.

Chris
03-27-2004, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by acrobat

Originally posted by Chris

you shouldn't bate s with that provocation.

Yeah... that was my bad. Sorry!

Chris
03-29-2004, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by s
But I forgive you. There, there!

That’s a relief!!!