PDA

View Full Version : holiday surprise shirts

emmi_i
01-04-2009, 06:23 PM
I was looking over at cloud recordings and saw that they've got some dark gray/red holiday surprise tour shirts available now.

http://www.cloudrecordings.com/order.html

jdrawmeasheep
01-04-2009, 06:49 PM
awwwwwww jeez should i get one?! should i get one?!

GlowRightIntoYou
01-04-2009, 09:31 PM
I vote yes. Although I bought a blue-on-green one at the show in Chicago, and the color scheme for this one looks cooler. Oh well, I can deal with it, hahaha. It's got character, haha.

samanthafayIFD
01-23-2009, 10:00 AM
I vote yes. Although I bought a blue-on-green one at the show in Chicago...

Me too and I pretty much love it. The font is so twirly and awesome.

radiowires
01-23-2009, 10:43 AM
dammit samantha, anytime I think or write your middle name I always go British on it, or something, and go with "Fey". Sorry about that. If I've ever done that in a message to you or whatever this is my public mea culpa. :p

radiowires
01-24-2009, 08:23 AM
Just realized: it's Tina Fey's fault.

beeftown
02-01-2009, 06:32 PM
All of those shirts look so nice...

mini
02-04-2009, 11:50 PM
I really liked them a lot...
There are t-shirts that will leave people a bit bewildered if you happen to wear a t-shirt that reads something like I am stupid. Some might take it to heart and try avoiding you. Think of donning a Christmas t-shirt in July and you really look a nerd. And I like to wear these kind of t shirts....

samanthafayIFD
02-14-2009, 03:29 PM
dammit samantha, anytime I think or write your middle name I always go British on it, or something, and go with "Fey". Sorry about that. If I've ever done that in a message to you or whatever this is my public mea culpa. :p

Hah. Don't worry about it;, my gd fiance can't even remember how to spell it correctly. He always wants to tack on an unnecessary "e" on the end.