Fishboy=Cocaine Off A Hooker's Chest & Story Behind Cocaine
canyr=Amazon Twilight
lou2ser=Jetsetter
piaptk=15 Pound Zucchini
GordonLamb=Keep The Cape

I'm sure I missed a few.

emmi_i
11-03-2008, 10:14 PM
I listened to them all today. Damn good stuff Keith!

punjabisong.org
05-09-2009, 08:20 PM
Very Nice Songs Thanks

www.punjabisong.org

Punjabi Songs (http://www.punjabisong.org) - Punjabi Song, New Punjabi Songs, Bhangra Songs, Punjabi Music, Punjabi, Bhangra, MP3, Video

Dihnekis
05-09-2009, 08:27 PM
I like a lot of em! Excellent songs.

funeralpudding
05-11-2009, 05:54 PM
Nice bump - I needed to listen to this again. My song was "Marry Me In London"

doinhul
12-14-2009, 07:29 PM
hey folks,
i know recently i told folks i had run out of clubs, well i had a distro that was going to offer them to stores and i just got the official count of how many they need and i had set aside 15 more full singles clubs than what they needed. so if anyone wants a club you better hurry up, as this is truly the last copies i'm gonna have. there is going to be a james husband news story shortly and it will mention the single so i'm sure these are gonna go quick, so i wanted to give the folks who are into this the most the heads up first. all clubs have been shipped now, and i have 11 clubs that have come back due to bad addresses. i'll send an email to the folks that had clubs come back to me next week. my pc died over the weekend, so until i can get my new computer i won't be able to transfer the files over from the nearly dead hard drive. i'm typing this from work now. mike

doinhul
12-14-2009, 07:54 PM
hey folks,
i know recently i told folks i had run out of clubs, well i had a distro that was going to offer them to stores and i just got the official count of how many they need and i had set aside 15 more full singles clubs than what they needed. so if anyone wants a club you better hurry up, as this is truly the last copies i'm gonna have. there is going to be a james husband news story shortly and it will mention the single so i'm sure these are gonna go quick, so i wanted to give the folks who are into this the most the heads up first. all clubs have been shipped now, and i have 11 clubs that have come back due to bad addresses. i'll send an email to the folks that had clubs come back to me next week. my pc died over the weekend, so until i can get my new computer i won't be able to transfer the files over from the nearly dead hard drive. i'm typing this from work now. mike

Abel
12-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Why do you have spam adverts in your signature?

one-headedboy
12-14-2009, 08:10 PM
I think it's a super smart spam bot.

Abel
12-14-2009, 08:29 PM
Maybe hhbtm built a spambot named Mike to deliver their personal messages.

one-headedboy
12-14-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't see Mike making a new account on here. That would make no sense. It probably copied sentences from old posts by mike.

Abel
12-14-2009, 09:18 PM
Of course, but let's make sure we've covered all the bases.

Maybe Mike astral projected without the proper flight clearance and collided with the soul of a French financier, and they plummeted back to the earth together, ultimately crashing into a Russian spambot server. The confused, homeless entity that was born from the wreckage joined the Townhall in a misguided attempt to reclaim one of its former identities.

hhbtmike
12-20-2009, 03:57 PM
yeah i have no idea how this happened, but unless something is posted by HHBTMIKE then it's not me. mike