PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts?

ESMEOLYVE
10-08-2008, 04:55 PM
I ordered one and just recieved it. It's massive. Does anyone know how I could contact them and ask if they'd exchange it for a smaller size (or if they even would)?

Mimi_Merlot
01-16-2009, 07:50 AM
I ordered one and just recieved it. It's massive. Does anyone know how I could contact them and ask if they'd exchange it for a smaller size (or if they even would)?

do their shirts run big?

kelly
01-24-2009, 03:27 PM
All our shirts are American Apparel 100% cotton. so if you are familiar with their sizing you'll know what to expect. you can email us if you have more questions. and we'll always exchange for a different size if you don't get one that fits!
kelly

Mimi_Merlot
03-08-2009, 05:58 PM
so i ordered a t-shirt about a week ago and i haven't received anything about it being shipped... (i couldn't find a contact button on the website)

moon
03-30-2009, 05:05 PM
so i ordered a t-shirt about a week ago and i haven't received anything about it being shipped... (i couldn't find a contact button on the website)

i just made an order also, and am wondering about a message to know that the stuff shipped... also, i ordered an e6 shirt before i remembered that cloud wouldn't be selling them anymore, due to e6.com... wondering if they'll still ship that... it did charge me...

Mimi_Merlot
03-30-2009, 05:30 PM
i just made an order also, and am wondering about a message to know that the stuff shipped... also, i ordered an e6 shirt before i remembered that cloud wouldn't be selling them anymore, due to e6.com... wondering if they'll still ship that... it did charge me...

i found their email address on the site so i would just do that.

beeftown
03-30-2009, 05:32 PM
I am guessing that they will still send you the shirt, since it hasn't officially switched yet. I don't see why they wouldn't pull the shirts from the site and just leave a message saying that no orders would be sent out for the shirts until they were put up on the new E6 site if they weren't going to send them.

Mimi_Merlot
03-30-2009, 05:36 PM
I am guessing that they will still send you the shirt, since it hasn't officially switched yet. I don't see why they wouldn't pull the shirts from the site and just leave a message saying that no orders would be sent out for the shirts until they were put up on the new E6 site if they weren't going to send them.
they said they shipped it on friday so.

mirk
03-30-2009, 05:52 PM
i have ordered stuff from cloud before, and while i was sometimes confused/anxious about the lack of confirmation and communication, everything always arrived as ordered. i hope you have similar luck!

Mimi_Merlot
04-19-2009, 10:37 AM
i have ordered stuff from cloud before, and while i was sometimes confused/anxious about the lack of confirmation and communication, everything always arrived as ordered. i hope you have similar luck!

how long did they take to get to you exactly?
because i'm starting to wonder if they were shipped from australia or something..

moon
04-19-2009, 09:48 PM
how long did they take to get to you exactly?
because i'm starting to wonder if they were shipped from australia or something..

i just got mine in this week... about 2 1/2 weeks or so... they said they ran out of some shirts and had to get more printed, therefore the delay...

Mimi_Merlot
04-20-2009, 09:02 AM
i just got mine in this week... about 2 1/2 weeks or so... they said they ran out of some shirts and had to get more printed, therefore the delay...

yeah, that's what they told me about 3 weeks or so ago. i'm hoping it will come this week.

Mimi_Merlot
04-21-2009, 06:33 PM
so i just got refunded....
i only hope this means the e6 website will be up soon because i really want an e6 t-shirt!!!!

Katara
05-13-2009, 12:14 PM
So these things usually take awhile to arrive? I ordered one on 4/20 so it's been almost a month...should I contact them? I remember someone else saying they ordered one the same day...whoever that was, have you gotten yours yet?

Freemdoom
05-24-2009, 11:50 AM
I ordered mine on April 9th
and i havent got it yet...

mgocze
05-24-2009, 12:13 PM
http://www.cloudrecordings.com/order.html

We are getting more shirts soon. If you have ordered a shirt and are still waiting, we have you on our list and will get your order out as soon as we can. thank you for your patience while we resolve this matter.

Mimi_Merlot
06-17-2009, 09:44 AM
i ordered one again. hopefully this time it will actually work out and i'll get the shirt instead of a refund.

djey308
07-22-2009, 01:25 PM
does anyone over at cloud know if they are going to print more shirts? i'd love me a shirt or 2...

ianjose
02-05-2010, 09:51 PM
As per above I also ordered on 12th April but still I don't get

cid
02-06-2010, 04:01 AM
does anyone over at cloud know if they are going to print more shirts? i'd love me a shirt or 2...

As for shirts, right now we're got all sizes (S-small to X-large) in Royal Blue shirts.
Probably in January we'll be getting a batch of green ones again.

this was what Kelly told me when I asked about them getting more E6 shirts :cool:

Harnk
02-06-2010, 06:29 AM
Cloud is poorly run - as evidence with each release and the subsequent posts from forum members. even with t-shirts.

seamantis
02-06-2010, 04:47 PM
But we love them! :)

samanthafayIFD
02-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Yeah, I don't order from them anymore as a result. It's kind of depressing really because I want to support them but bad business is just bad business.

damonin
02-28-2010, 11:58 AM
shit, maybe i should have read this thread before ordering tee shirts... AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EllertTremorControl
02-28-2010, 01:11 PM
shit, maybe i should have read this thread before ordering tee shirts... AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ordered a blue e6 shirt to save my red one from total destruction last month. it took a couple weeks but it came. When I ordered I asked when the deluxe editions were being sent out and on the back of the package was a note, something like "Deluxe editions ship mid-to-late February"

so i wouldn't worry TOO much.. however, a little worrying makes it that much sweeter when it does arrive

damonin
02-28-2010, 03:43 PM
haha thanks! maybe ill get my tee shirts and the deluxe all together! that would be rad.

EllertTremorControl
02-28-2010, 10:00 PM
haha thanks! maybe ill get my tee shirts and the deluxe all together! that would be rad.

yeah, that's what i was hoping for!
oh well. I've waited this long, already..

damonin
03-30-2010, 03:50 PM
does anyone know if you can return tee shirts for a larger size? american apparel shirts are fucking SMALLL holey shit.

Birds...The silent killer
03-30-2010, 06:34 PM
does anyone know if you can return tee shirts for a larger size? american apparel shirts are fucking SMALLL holey shit.

I let the guy at the merch table convince me to get a small, bad idea.

EarthlyCitizen
03-31-2010, 12:00 AM
I always buy a large with american apparel. By the time it shrinks in the dryer they are the same size as their mediums pre-shrink.

iheartjlp
04-20-2010, 01:27 PM
YO, a little help from the new tour merch guy, here is the American Apparel size chart: http://www.americanapparel.net/sizing/default.asp?chart=mu.shirts

All new and recent shirts are on AA model 2001 (standard), unless noted. Always note that AA shirts run on the thinner size, and they are not "pre-shrunk". They are going to lose about an inch at the bottom. The best advice I can give is to compare to other American Apparel shirts you've bought. If you've never bought an AA shirt, think of it like the opposite of Concerse All-Stars, go one size up!

Also, a little side note for win someone's heart, if you ever buy a shirt that is the wrong size... look for someone cute that it would fit. you might get a date, or even smooch outta it.

twoheadedgirl
05-07-2010, 08:24 AM
I ordered an XS. I'm hoping it fits alright.

twoheadedgirl
05-12-2010, 09:51 AM
Mine came today. Definitely not extra small. Once it gets washed, I bet it'll be a perfect (loose t-shirt) fit.

soniclovenoize
05-12-2010, 10:35 AM
Is there an ETA on th E6 shirts at Cloudrec.com? I need a new one; it seems very unliekly my ex is gonna give me back my shirt (even though she was like "I really like that Neutral Milk Hotel song... Grass something...?").

twoheadedgirl
05-12-2010, 04:42 PM
Mine came today. Definitely not extra small. Once it gets washed, I bet it'll be a perfect (loose t-shirt) fit.

Oh, I also forgot to mention that it was covered in cat hair straight out of the padded envelope.

twoheadedgirl
05-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Is there an ETA on th E6 shirts at Cloudrec.com? I need a new one; it seems very unliekly my ex is gonna give me back my shirt (even though she was like "I really like that Neutral Milk Hotel song... Grass something...?").

LMAO. SLAP THAT HO.

It took me about a week to get mine.

djey308
05-14-2010, 03:09 PM
oooh come on cloud gimmie gimmie GIMMEH! i've been going shirtless since october as a sign of solidarity and an effort to build anticipation for these shirts!!!!!!! its not cold anymore but whatever who cares so what, i need a shirt or else i'll get sunburned. get on that ball and makem shirts come to me!

jesus i've had too much coffee

one-headedboy
03-26-2011, 08:01 PM
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/199279_210823548928542_100000026949773_887255_7765 531_n.jpg

soniclovenoize
03-26-2011, 08:17 PM
Yeah, I got one of those, the blue Holiday Surprise shirt and the red Orboting Circus shirt. :p

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 04:49 AM
so i just got refunded....
i only hope this means the e6 website will be up soon because i really want an e6 t-shirt!!!!

same here man!!

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 04:51 AM
Yeah, I got one of those, the blue Holiday Surprise shirt and the red Orboting Circus shirt. :p

I want those! Where can I get em? Im guessing I had to go to the holiday surprise tour to get one, but hopefully theres some for sale (as for the orbiting circus)

soniclovenoize
03-28-2011, 05:54 AM
I want those! Where can I get em? Im guessing I had to go to the holiday surprise tour to get one, but hopefully theres some for sale (as for the orbiting circus)

Yeah, that's where I got em. :p I'm sure you'll be able to buy the shirts on either www.orangetwin.com or www.cloudrecordings.com But I'm sure Julian will tour again soon and you can get them there... Also, his label is Merge, so possibly they'd have shirts there on their website?

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 01:33 PM
Yeah, that's where I got em. :p I'm sure you'll be able to buy the shirts on either www.orangetwin.com or www.cloudrecordings.com But I'm sure Julian will tour again soon and you can get them there... Also, his label is Merge, so possibly they'd have shirts there on their website?

Aw man:P And thank ya! I just checked Merge and Orange Twin and they didnt have anything. Cloud Recordings is cloused because of the tour. Also, is the Orbiting human circus sight not working or is it purposely just the one picture of Lullabies at Bedside?

soniclovenoize
03-28-2011, 01:53 PM
Probably on purpose. Check out www.oliviatremorcontrol.com It just popped up one day in 2005, and has stayed like that ever since!

Cloud usually has the E6 logo shirts and shirts for their artists (Circulatory System, OTC, bla bla bla) and probably the Holiday Surprise shirt itself.

Orange Twin, I just bought a NMH shirt from them. :p

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 01:58 PM
Probably on purpose. Check out www.oliviatremorcontrol.com It just popped up one day in 2005, and has stayed like that ever since!

Cloud usually has the E6 logo shirts and shirts for their artists (Circulatory System, OTC, bla bla bla) and probably the Holiday Surprise shirt itself.

Orange Twin, I just bought a NMH shirt from them. :p

Ill check cloud tomorrow when it reopens. And same here! its for my bday but i accidentally opened the package. Woops. Which one did you get?

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 02:07 PM
Go hang a salami. Im a lasagna hog. alright then hahahaha!

soniclovenoize
03-28-2011, 02:08 PM
Um, the black one, with the "maggots"

AndrewSamson
03-28-2011, 02:16 PM
Same here. I had no idea what it looked like because the picture never showed up. Now that Ive seen it, I love it!

Mimi_Merlot
06-10-2012, 11:19 AM
I emailed Kelly and she said they should have more shirts up after the 18th, when they are done touring. super happy!!

Mimi_Merlot
04-08-2014, 09:38 AM
has anyone ordered anything lately? I ordered the green OTC shirt a few weeks ago and haven't received any info on if it's shipped or what. I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?

also does anyone know if they will restock the E6 shirts any time soon cause I need a new one in a large

Ray Baltimore
04-08-2014, 06:25 PM
has anyone ordered anything lately? I ordered the green OTC shirt a few weeks ago and haven't received any info on if it's shipped or what. I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?

also does anyone know if they will restock the E6 shirts any time soon cause I need a new one in a large

they take a little bit in replying, and i believe john is in charge of the actual shipping, kelly manages orders ? i bought otc vinyl a few months ago and it did take awhile, mainly cos they've been busy with things

spiffy_kimbean
04-12-2014, 10:12 PM
I sent an email but I haven't received a reply yet. just wondering f you guys know what the deal is or if it just takes a while?

Just be patient. E6 related stuff is notorious for taking a little while.

one-headedboy
04-13-2014, 07:11 AM
Just be patient. E6 related stuff is notorious for taking a little while.

Lol literally everything. And then it just comes out of nowhere.

kelly
04-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Sorry guys. Slow orders are my fault. I work full-time (not at Cloud!) so I sometimes can't get to the post office in a timely manner. You can always email me if you need an order sent right away. I'll try harder to get things mailed out faster. Thanks for being patient.

mgocze
05-14-2014, 05:10 PM
orange twin is now selling elephant 6 shirts, too, in red, green and blue (http://www.orangetwin.com/store2.html) (though they are out of most sizes in green, but cloud seems to have green shirts in stock).