PDA

View Full Version : Last Night?

wilson
06-20-2008, 01:31 PM
We demand a report !

applesacks
06-20-2008, 10:50 PM
one "new" song and like 3-4 other songs they have played live (spinning continuous, solid forms dissolve (i think i cant remember)) and they played should a cloud replace a compass.
theres a video of the last 2 minutes of the set on my youtube - youtube.com/applesacks
im going to put up the other 35 minutes sometime next week.

i saw professional video cameras there though - i dont know whats going on with that.

geneautry
06-20-2008, 11:03 PM
applesacks, i was right by you. in fact, i can hear my voice at like 2:09.

applesacks
06-21-2008, 07:01 AM
im uploading the first 17 minutes at 9:45 eastern time. - which means this part will be completely done at about supper time - haha.
its 967 MB so i guess it'll be pretty good quality - you may have to click the "watch in high quality" button. i had it on LP so when i zoom sometimes it gets kinda fuzzy.
i dont think the video splitter caused much if any quality loss considering the file size is just as big. the videos seemed to have pretty good sound but some louder parts didnt pick up so well so they got a little distorted.

i had recorded the first 3 minutes or so of will making noises with his pedal(s) i.e. awesomeness but i dropped the camera and it got lost so...fail

Dihnekis
06-24-2008, 01:13 PM
Thanks, I wanted to go but wouldn't have made it in time. 6 hour drive, final got out at like 4.

wilson
06-24-2008, 02:08 PM
I know I know re: beggars/choosers, but any thoughts on uploading a non-youtubian version to the e6live.com site?

wilson
06-24-2008, 02:10 PM
Also: many thanks for this!

lou2ser
06-24-2008, 02:44 PM
Here's my audio recording.

http://www.thingschrisrecorded.com/2008/06/circulatory-system-06192008-40-watt.html

applesacks
06-24-2008, 02:51 PM
well its like 2 gb so i dont know how thats gonna work. i guess i could split it into parts and put it on mediafire or something.

ill get the rest up on youtube in the next 2 weeks - it's on my gf's computer.
but seriously if you watch them in "high quality" they are just as good.
there were professional cameras there - so there's awesome footage somewhere.

lou2ser
06-24-2008, 02:59 PM
well its like 2 gb so i dont know how thats gonna work. i guess i could split it into parts and put it on mediafire or something.

ill get the rest up on youtube in the next 2 weeks - it's on my gf's computer.
but seriously if you watch them in "high quality" they are just as good.
there were professional cameras there - so there's awesome footage somewhere.

If you want to mail me your footage I'll compile it with my audio and author a DVD for everyone to check out.

Abel
06-24-2008, 04:49 PM
there were professional cameras there - so there's awesome footage somewhere.Interesting. Would be cool if a DVD of the performances became available somewhere. Don't know why else they would have professional cameras.

Dihnekis
06-24-2008, 11:15 PM
If you want to mail me your footage I'll compile it with my audio and author a DVD for everyone to check out.

That would be like the best thing ever.

lou2ser
06-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Interesting. Would be cool if a DVD of the performances became available somewhere. Don't know why else they would have professional cameras.

I saw at least one person with a fancy camera, on the right hand side of the stage, looking from the audience.

I'm 99% sure it wasn't an official videotaper though. I talked with Kelly for awhile that night and she noticed that Sloan wasn't around and commented that no one would be around to record the new songs. I meant to talk to the camera person after the concert but I lost track of them. Oh well.

Abel
06-24-2008, 11:25 PM
Aw shucks.

applesacks
06-25-2008, 05:01 AM
yeah i talked to him at the a.armada show (he was recording there) and he said it wouldve been too much for him to go to that thurs night show.

i'm gonna find a program to break up the file into parts so that i can put them into zip files that you extract together - on mediafire. should be like 20 files ha.

my footage is about as good as you can get with a point and shoot camera and a 2gb memory card. it's fuzzy when i zoom in and it gets shaky a few times but decent overall.

lou2ser
06-25-2008, 08:06 AM
i'm gonna find a program to break up the file into parts so that i can put them into zip files that you extract together - on mediafire. should be like 20 files ha.

Why not just upload it to e6live.com? You can store the whole file there in one shebang.

ftp.e6live.com
u: upload
p: whiteroses

applesacks
06-25-2008, 07:00 PM
did taht do it?
i opened it like it said in windows explorer and spent about 3-4 hours uploading them.

it's under the directory: ftp://ftp.e6live.com/video/!Create%20SubDir%20Here/Circulatory%20System%20athfest%202008/

wilson
06-26-2008, 10:48 AM
'Twas good enough for me to snipe it, at any rate! Gracias...

lou2ser
06-26-2008, 01:41 PM
did taht do it? [/url]

Yep, that worked.

I'll start on DVD when I have some time. Right now I'm working on a 1997 OTC show.

applesacks
06-30-2008, 06:33 AM
all of these videos are up on my youtube now
there's a few seconds missing between 6 and 7 because of changing the memory card
http://youtube.com/applesacks