PDA

View Full Version : Now when he says Literally,,,,,,,

ssjbrian3412
04-22-2008, 06:00 AM
alright so at one point he says the planets, the stars, the planets and the stars,,,, they are acually all inside of us,,,,,what uh,,,do you guys think?

Abel
04-22-2008, 06:32 AM
All matter is free-form and through nuclear fusion and everything else, we are made of the same basic building-blocks that stars and planets of long ago (and even now still) were/are made from.

Or merely our perception of them is inside of us. Something like solipsism maybe.

damonin
04-23-2008, 03:03 PM
yeah i love that part, my interpretation is that since we each are perceiving the universe ourselves, than its all just in minds, everything is inside of us, and we all together create the universe we see. that album is great to listen to when on ketamine.

willyum
04-23-2008, 03:14 PM
also fun to think about quantum ideas on that part too, like, universes that could be contained within cells on/in you....

damonin
04-23-2008, 07:30 PM
its weird to think that what we perceive is different from person to person.

ssjbrian3412
04-26-2008, 06:42 AM
i always thought it was weird to think about the fact that the only thing you can prove is your consciousness and how do you KNOW that everything else isn't imagination

Abel
04-26-2008, 08:07 AM
You can't know, by the ultimate standard of justification (Cartesian). But you have to lower your standards of justification in order to function normally as a member of society.

wilson
04-27-2008, 06:10 PM
No way; never lower your standards.

ssjbrian3412
05-07-2008, 12:04 AM
anyways i believe that you and i and every one on this fourum and anyone they have ever met and every single thing any one has ever heard of is the same thing and that thing being, God or Life or whatever floats your boat merrily down the stream and idk i feel like a paradigm shift is really coming and i think that we could all play a really decent part in it if we just stopped benifiting just us and our loved ones and really really decided to start taking in this here larger picture and i mean i may just be unintersting to you's but idk i think i may be onto something here,,i mean idk did you ever feel like cds that you have about bands that you know are talking to you at certain times? nevermind irrelevance,,,,nevermind